The MX0023A InfiniiMax RC is a new high-speed differential probing solution for Double Data Rate 5 (DDR5) and Low Power Double Data Rate 5 (LPDDR5) memory.
As data rates of mobile bus systems increase, the edge speed of the signal gets faster, thus requiring higher bandwidth probe solutions. At the same time, many systems deploy a continuously variable termination mechanism, switching the termination impedance between low and high impedance, to save power consumption in devices. This requires a higher speed probing solution with high input impedance profile over wider frequency range for low probe loading. This is common signal behavior in high-speed mobile communication technologies typically deployed in DDR/LPDDR.
Keysight’s new MX0023A InfiniiMax RC probe provides high bandwidth and low loading, offering up to 25 GHz bandwidth and an RC input impedance profile for extremely low mid-band loading, which is necessary to address modern high-speed probing requirements. It also provides a wide variety of flexible connectivity solutions, covering today’s emerging signaling standards such as DDR5/LPDDR5 and other high-speed signal debug and validation test needs.
To ensure that Keysight Infiniium oscilloscope customers have access to the right probes and accessories for their applications, Keysight offers a wide selection of high-quality probes and accessories. The newest addition to this growing selection of probes is the Keysight MX0023A InfiniiMax RC, which offers customers the following key benefits:
1. Delivers 25 GHz bandwidth with an RC input impedance topology for low mid-band probe loading.
2. Enables today’s emerging signaling standards including: LPDDR/DDR5, MIPI bus signaling and other high-speed signal debug and validation test needs.
3. Offers probe amp specific S parameter correction filter enabling high accuracy measurements.
4. Provides auto-switchable 1:1 and 4:1 attenuation ratio at full 25 GHz bandwidth.
5. Support for Keysight’s broad variety of probe heads and InfiniiMax I/II accessories.
6. AutoProbe II interface for easy direct connection to Keysight’s Infiniium Series Oscilloscopes.
Availability and Pricing
1. MX0023A InfiniiMax Differential RC probe amp is available now at USD $26,000
2. MX0105A Differential SMA head is available now at USD $3,500
3. MX0106A Differential solder-in head is available now at USD $1,300
Keysight Technologies, Inc., 1400 Fountain Grove Pkwy, Santa Rosa, California 95403-1799, www.keysight.com