Newark element14, the Development Distributor, now carries the DAQ970A Data Acquisition System from Keysight, offering engineers a more efficient way to fully characterize their product and deploy test solutions in just a few days.
The product, designed for engineers in R&D design verification and manufacturing, provides a path to design reliability without the need for second-guessing measurements, learning or using complex programming languages or hiring new software engineers. It also provides utility to those who work in the fields of general electronics, aerospace, automotive and energy.
The DAQ970A data acquisition system has high-quality switching and an advanced 6 ½ digit DMM built-in that allows you to measure accurately. Additionally, its intuitive LCD screen and soft keys for easy configuration and measurement display in multiple formats (number, bar meter, trend chart, histogram), make it easy to configure and run without programming.
Key features include:
· DAQ970A data acquisition/switch unit (3-slots, up to 60 2-wire channels, 120 1-wire channels)
· Ability to measure very low current ranges (1 μA DC and 100 μA AC) and higher resistance range (1000 MΩ)
· New auto-calibration that compensates for internal drifts caused by time and temperature changes
· 3497XA-compatible, program and configuration
· NEW DAQM900A solid state multiplexer with scan rate speed of up to 450 channels/sec
· Intuitive LCD screen and soft keys for easy configuration and measurement display in multiple formats (number, bar meter, trend chart, histogram)
· USB data logging and data mirroring using the front panel USB host port
The Keysight DAQ970A is available for purchase from Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America and element14 in Asia Pacific.