National Instruments announced the NI PXIe-5667 spectrum monitoring receiver to address radio monitoring, interference detection, spectrum regulation and related applications in line with ITU recommendations.
Coupled with NI FlexRIO and the NI LabVIEW FPGA Module, the NI PXIe-5667 can perform real-time analysis of RF signals such as continuous spectrum monitoring, spectrogram and advanced signal processing in the FPGA hardware without the latency of moving data to and from the host controller or PC. Available LabVIEW FPGA IP include digital downconverter channelization, frequency hop detection and the ability to uncover spectrum mask violations.
- Frequency range from 20 Hz to 7 GHz with up to 50 MHz real-time bandwidth
- RF spectrum with scan rates of up to 30 GHz/s
- Dynamic range >110 dB and noise figure <12 dB
- Second-order intercept point of 80 dBm and TOI >17 dBm
- Real-time signal analysis and advanced signal processing in FPGA hardware