The SR-1100-TE spectroradiometer is well-suited for radiometric calibration transfer involving satellite sensors and integrated spheres. With a 320-1100nm spectral range and compact design, you can take calibration to the integrating sphere – minimizing downtime and increasing efficiency.
The SR-1100-TE features a 512 element TE-cooled silicon photodiode array for high performance measurements with stable temperature control through a wide range of ambient temperatures and environments.
The SR-1100-TE features:
- Spectral range of 320 – 1100nm
- 512 element TE-cooled silicon photodiode array (320-1000nm)
- Auto-temperature control at ambient temperatures from 15-40° C
- Diffraction-based optics for greater reliability (no moving parts)
- Auto dark current shutter and autoexposure for one-touch operation
- Fixed, metal-clad fiber optic cable with SMA-905 input – fiber is user removable (4 bolts)
- Minimum scan speed is 100 milliseconds
- Spectral resolution <3.2nm (320-1000nm
- Sampling bandwidth 1.5nm (320-1100nm)
- DARWin SP Data Acquisition software – easy to use, stores data as ASCII files for use with third party analysis software
The SR-1100-TE is equipped with the exclusive DARWin SP Data Acquisition software package so you can take advantage of the following analysis features:
- Integrated energy measurement tool calculates integrated radiance/irradiance for an active spectrum over a user-adjustable wavelength band
- Upload up to four user-defined calibration tables for easy transfer
- Automatically saves data as an ASCII file to 3rd party software –
no pre-processing is necessary
- Collect data with a single click
- Display reflectance/transmittance data (percentage) or absorbance (logarithmic) versus wavelength
- Single and multiple spectral plots available
- LabVIEW drivers available
- Built-in solar radiance measurement and spectral match capability
Accessories for the SR-1100-TE include SMA-905 compatible fiber mount, a range of lenses (1,2,4,5,and 8 degree FOV), and spare fiber optic cables in a range of lengths from 1.2 meters up.