Kepco is pleased to introduce our new line of Ethernet-controlled 100W, 200W and 400W BOP linear bipolar power supplies. Kepco’s BOP-E’s can be controlled from anywhere over Ethernet or LAN. Communication is either through a web page or by using SCPI commands via LabView and Telnet. Fast, ultra quiet and clean bipolar power controlled via Ethernet
- True 4-Quadrant Programmable Voltage and Current Power Supplies.
- 14 Standard Models, ± 0-5 Volts thru ± 0-200 Volts , ± 0-5 Amps thru ± 0-30 Amps
- Dual-range 16-bit interface which provides 15 bits of resolution for both full and quarter scale of output.
- Setup using a web page.
- Power supply control via web pages and socket interfaces.
- Arbitrary waveform generator supporting multiple dwell times from web page or driver calls.
- Labview G and C drivers.
- LXI Version 1.4 Compatible
- Soft Calibration
- Inductive and Capacitive load optimized versions