The first phase of the AMECare Reliability Assurance service level agreement (SLA) program is designed to provide “white glove” support for customers’ covered mission-critical power and test devices, with regular preventative maintenance break-fix support and legacy upgrades, beginning with a product’s purchase and extending through its entire lifecycle.
The goal of the Reliability Assurance program is to ensure lasting product performance and uptime to provide greater peace of mind by keeping equipment in “like factory new” condition. Customers can choose the elements of the SLA program best-suited to their applications and test environment:
• Preventative maintenance services, including free product shipping for repairs/maintenance/inspections, calibrations, replacement of any damaged subcomponents, cleaning and regular product updates.
• Field service agreements, which provide for unlimited repair visits, free replacement parts, on-site support for smaller devices, an annual preventative maintenance service with performance calibration, and 5-to-7-day turnarounds on repairs.
• Depot service agreements, which offer unlimited repair returns, including free shipping both ways, free replacement parts, expedited repair turnarounds, and an annual preventative maintenance service with performance calibration.
• Legacy product upgrades, which cover replacement of all end-of-support subcomponents and firmware updates. They also extend the product’s warranty and ensure like-new product performance and reliability without recertification.
Phase 1 of the program, available to customers in the United States, covers five of AMETEK Programmable Power’s most popular power supply families:
• MX, RS and BPS Series: The MX and RS Series offer multiple high power AC and DC power systems; the BPS Series includes multiple high power AC power systems. All systems are designed to provide controlled outputs for ATE and product test applications.
• SG Series: These high power programmable DC power supplies provide exceptional load transient response, low noise and the highest power density in the industry.
• Ls/Lx Series: Both the Ls and Lx Series offer many basic AC source capabilities at economical prices.
• CSW Series: By combining a flexible AC/DC power source with a high-performance power analyzer, the compact CSW Series is capable of handling complex applications that have traditionally required multiple systems.
• Asterion Series: Asterion AC+DC power sources (1U and 2U) offer iX2 current-doubling technology that allows maintaining maximum power through the widest range of voltages. Asterion DC power sources provide high power density, with fixed and autoranging outputs up to 5kW in a 1U chassis. Both provide
intuitive front panel touchscreen control.
Ametek Programmable Power, 9250 Brown Deer Rd., San Diego, CA 92121, 858-450-0085, www.programmablepower.com, powerandtest.com/service-and-support/service-contracts