The 98x Series of Teraohmmeter/Insulation Resistance testers are designed to meet the emerging higher voltage requirements of electric vehicle battery systems and solar arrays. The 981i offers an output voltage range of up to 6.5 kV and the 983i has a maximum output of 11 KV.
Built upon the same DSP technology that has established Vitrek as a leader in hipot test systems, the 98x devices feature a combination of performance features including:
• Multi-dwell Functionality (multiple steps without having to return to zero between steps)
• High-speed Testing (with dwell times as low as 100 ms)
• Pico-Amp Leakage Measurement (with stable and precise 50 Teraohm IR readings)
• Continuously Variable IR Test Voltage (adjustable over the full output range of the instrument)
• Multi-mode IR (three test modes – end on time, end on pass, end on fail)
• Capacitance Test Modes (critical for solar panels, cable harnesses and other capacitive loads)
For applications requiring IR testing of multiple conductors, the Vitrek 98x IR Testers have the capability of directly controlling up to four 64-channel Vitrek 964i high-voltage scanners. Utilizing a PC equipped with Vitrek’s QT Enterprise™ software, the same instrument can handle up to 1020 test points.
“The trend in power conversion systems is toward higher and higher operating voltages to increase operational efficiency,” said Chad Clark, Vitrek’s Director of Sales and Marketing. “The Vitrek 98x IR Testers are designed to meet today’s requirements and those for many years to come.”
Vitrek 98x Insulation Resistance Testers are safety tested per EN 61010-1 and are EMC compliant to EN 61326-1. In addition to providing a 1-year standard warranty, an extended three-year warranty is offered including annual factory calibration.
Price: $4,995. (981i); $5,995. (983i). Delivery: In Stock
Vitrek, Inc., 12169 Kirkham Rd. Poway, CA 92064, (858) 689-2755, Fax: (858) 689-2760, www.vitrek.com